1) Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Our company is responsible for the processing of personal data, by automated means or not, upon collection, organization, maintenance to disposal. This company meets and complies with the rules laid down for the processing of personal data. Because we take seriously the importance of data privacy we treat, you can always contact us to request any information about the processing of their personal data. Please be advised that we do not have subcontractor for data processing effects or provide them to other entities.
2) What information we collect about you?
2.1. user-supplied data
When the user fills in any of the contact forms in our website, with the intention of obtaining more information about our services, We request personal information such as name, the e-mail address and phone number or ISP (Internet service provider).
2.2. Data on the device
When you access our website, We collect information about the specific device used, particular type of device, the version of the operating system, the screen resolution, the unique device identifier (ID) and your provider of mobile network services.
2.3. Registry information
When you access our website, We collect and automatically store some information on the server, such as: shipping details, IP adress, type of browser, browser language, date and time of your request and referral URL.
2.4. Location data
When you access our website, We collect information about your current location by IP address, GPS and other sensors.
3) How and why we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for:
• Implementation and enforcement of our contractual and pre-contractual obligations, including response to your requests, marking services and interventions, granting of contractual warranty.
• fulfill our legal obligations, including for the purpose of legal guarantee and can be contacted to carry out marketing campaigns aimed at informing about new products and brands. To fulfill with these pre-contractual obligations, contractual and legal, namely: Managing your relationship with our company and ensure quality standards applicable to the contracted service, including the management and response to queries and complaints because customer service;On the other hand, To ensure the proper follow-up to their requests and garantirmos you the best possible care, your personal data may also be shared with our suppliers or service providers in strict compliance with legal or contractual obligations, given that our company ensures that such entities are also at provided with technical and organizational measures to ensure the full protection of their personal data and that they only treat your data for full compliance with the purposes inherent performance of the contract.
• Communicate and manage our contractual relationship with you, It can be contacted by administrative and / or operational reasons.
• Customize and improve your customer experience, It may be contacted to conduct satisfaction surveys on our services and products.
• The report offers that you might like, if you have indicated that you want to receive, for example, when you fill a contact form or acquire a product or service. If you do not mind receiving marketing communications, we can provide you our news, such as new jobs, new campaigns and new products and services that you might like. If you do not want to receive part of our marketing communications, You can tell us just that anytime, expressing their preference not to receive marketing communications for email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our company is committed can not use the information to your personal data for any purpose other than those described above.
4) How we keep your personal data safe?
We have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against destruction, accidental or unlawful, accidental loss, the alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access to them. Your personal data will be processed and stored for a period of up to 10 years from the date of last purchase of a service, without prejudice of that period can be extended as a result of new contact requests these entities. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your data will be kept properly locked, the duration corresponding to any derived responsibilities of the contract or compliance with other legal obligations.
5) What are your rights?
You have the right to, whenever you want and for free, ask our company to: . Access to the data indicated in. Ask for the rectification of your data. Request the removal of your data. Request limiting the processing of their data. Oppose the processing of their data
Note-se, however, that if any legally imposed standard or obligation that overlaps these rights, our company will answer the inability to execute the request, indicating the respective foundation.
If you feel that your data is not being treated in accordance with applicable law, including European and national, remember we have the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority, namely the CNPD, as figures below:National Data Protection Commission - CNPDRua of St. Benedict, n.º 148, 3.º1200-821 LisboaTel: +351 213928400 Fax: +351 213976832Email: email@example.com
To exercise any of these rights or for any further information about the processing of their personal data, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org